Last Updated: 4/4/2023
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information directly from you when you contact us about our professional practice, employment opportunities, or otherwise communicate with us. The categories of information we collect include:
- Identification and Contact Information: We may collect your name, email address, and phone number.
- Communication Information: We may collect information included in your communications with us. If you wish to become a client (or the entity you represent wishes to become a client) and, if you do so (or the entity you represent does so), in the course of providing our professional services, we may collect further personal information from you.
- Recruitment Information: We may collect information included in your application when you apply for a position with us. You may be requested to submit personal data including but not limited to, your name, email, phone number, resume, cover letter, work samples and any other relevant information you choose to include in order for us to evaluate your application.
We may also collect any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect the following categories of information:
- Internet Activity Information: We may collect information about how you access our Website, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We may also collect information about your activity on our Website and interaction with our communications, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Website.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We may use tracking technologies, such as cookies and pixels, to collect information about your interactions with our Website and communications. These technologies help us improve our Website and communications, see which areas and features of our Website are popular, count visits, and track clicks. You may be able to adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Website.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the categories of information we collect for the following business and commercial purposes:
- Service Delivery: We use information to provide and maintain our Services.
- Communication: We use information to communicate with you about dev, inc and our Services, including to send you newsletters, respond to your questions, and send you other transactional or relationship messages.
- Conducting Analytics: We use information to monitor and analyze Website trends, usage, and activities, improve our Website, and generate de-identified data.
- Protection and Compliance: We use information to detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, help protect the rights and property of Brev.dev, inc and others, and comply with our legal and financial obligations.
- Recruitment: We use information in connection with our recruitment activities to assess your qualifications and suitability for a solicited role you have applied for, or if you have submitted an unsolicited application. The information may also be used to contact you to progress your application and may further be used to screen if other open job vacancies might be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We disclose the categories of information described above as follows:
- Vendors: We may disclose information to vendors, service providers, contractors and consultants that need this information to provide services to us, such as companies that assist us with analytics.
- Professional Advisors: We may disclose information to our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- Legal Authorities: We may disclose information to legal authorities and others for the Protection and Compliance purposes described above, including if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements and if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Brev.dev, inc ,our users, the public, or others.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose information in connection with, or during negotiations of certain corporate transactions, including the merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Affiliates: We reserve the right to disclose information between and among Brev.dev, inc and any current or future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- Consent: We may disclose information when we have your consent or you direct us to do so.
We may also disclose de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Brev.dev, inc is headquartered in the United States and we may have operations and vendors in the United States and other countries. Therefore, we and those that perform work for us may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction.